The Blueprint is a 28-page action plan that includes tools, strategies, metrics, and content titles. The action plan enables you to execute a robust, effective inbound marketing strategy from top to bottom – 90 days, start to finish.
- Content delivered through your website will be aligned with your buyer’s journey
- Buyer Personas, questions, action triggers and goals will be aligned
- Analysis of popular topics in your industry will align your strategy across social media
- Blog titles will be produced and organized
- Blogs will align with client interview questions and goals
- eBook titles will generate information qualified leads for those who do not yet know your brand
- An automated email campaign will answer interview questions and push backs
- Additional content will be produced and delivered via email to leads that get “stuck”
- Detailed follow-up procedures will be produced for your sales team – ensures that your Sales Engine will improve over time
- Grow Your Website Traffic
- Grow Your Leads
- Grow Your Sales Conversions
- Focus Your Marketing on Buyer Personalization and Lead Generation
- Implement an Inbound Sales Engine For Continuous Growth
The Process - We Guide You . . .
- Analyze your existing marketing efforts – reasons customers buy or do not buy from you
- Identify gaps with an in-depth audit and interview – findings are mapped onto proven marketing automation software – HubSpot or other
- Tailor a strategic plan that guides your specific sales process – your Sales Engine
Accurate Media integrates best practices for traditional, outbound face-to-face marketing and inbound marketing.
For over 18 years, Accurate Media utilized traditional strategies and processes to help organizations engage their clients and audiences. Best practices included: publishing, printing, graphic arts, photography, trade shows and events management.
When social media and inbound marketing emerged as the new marketing and sales best practices, Accurate Media was ready to help organizations accelerate their client and audience engagement and profit and grow.
The Medium Is The Message
"The medium is the message" is a phrase coined by Marshall McLuhan (he predicted the web 30 years before it was invented) meaning that the form of a medium embeds itself in any message it would transmit or convey, creating a symbiotic relationship by which the medium influences how the message is perceived.
Marketing and sales today are about transmitting or conveying messages that require strategies companies use to improve engagement, which fosters growth and accelerates profit.
Learn more about Social Media from an expert - published by Hootsuite.